Call for abstracts:
Researchers, professionals, educators, government officials, consultants, managers, students and other interested parties in earth observation and geo-spatial science are hereby invited to submit abstracts and papers for oral presentations or poster displays to the organizers of the conference.
All abstracts and full papers will go through a peer-review process carried out by an international review panel.
The review panel reserves the right to reject any abstract or paper considered not to meet the conference criteria.
Abstract Submission Instructions
Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract.
- It is vital that you include the title of the paper and the name(s) and address of the author(s) including emails, at the top of your abstract.
- Your paper must be original work and must be written in English.
- Abstracts should state clearly and concisely the problem, methodology used and central conclusions.
- Abstracts should be written in such a way that the reviewers can quickly make an informed decision about the suitability of the paper for presentation at the conference. Explain clearly the objectives of the paper and its scientific and/or technical significance in maximum 300 words.
- A maximum of two abstracts may be submitted by each presenting author.
- Abstract submission will open from 31st December, 2015 and close on 31st July 2016 (New Extended Date).
- An abstract submission page will be provided and you will be required to follow the instructions provided therein.
- Email submissions will not be accepted.
- Abstracts should be prepared in advance using a word processor before accessing the website. The text can then be either cut and pasted into the appropriate section of the Abstract Submission page or saved in Word document and PDF format before uploading to the Abstract Submission page.
- During the abstract submission process, you will be asked to select a principal thematic area and an alternate thematic area for your abstract. If your abstract does not fall within the AARSE 2016 scientific themes and operational topics, you may select “other” and then enter the title of this other topic in the box labelled “Specify Other”.
- Please clearly mark in the abstract submission form whether you want to present your work orally or in the format of a poster.
- Questions regarding abstract submission should be e-mailed to email@example.com.
- The acceptance /rejection of submitted abstracts will be based on the review results.
- Acceptance/rejection letters will be sent via email only and not later than June, 2016.
Submit Abstract Now